We are a social group that plays a Stableford competition on Tuesday and Friday. Usually there are a couple of flights with near pins and a long putt. Everything is organized from tee times to transport.
Golf Made Easy.
- Organised Golf Tuesday & Fridays.
- Competition fees are 250 Baht and transport is 250 Baht.
- Tee times are at 10am whenever possible and we leave from BJ Holiday Lodge a hotel in Soi 3 central Pattaya after a great breakfast of Eggs (poached, scrambled or fried), Toast, Bacon, fried potato all for 80 Baht or order off the extensive breakfast menu.
- Free tea and coffee is provided for all PSC golfers in the morning.
- If you don’t have a handicap no problem, you can just pay 150 Baht and enter the near pin and long putt competition or pay nothing and just enjoy the golf with a great bunch of people.
- After golf we have the presentation back at BJ’S at about 5pm. Most golfers come back have a beer and a meal. Most beers are 60 Baht and all PSC members get 10% discount on everything else on the menu.
- If you’re looking for somewhere to stay when in Pattaya BJ’S is ideal with PSC discounted rates. Low season rooms are 900 Baht and High season 1000 Baht.
- BJ’S is in a quiet part of town and only a few minutes by Baht Bus (10 baht fare) to everything you want and more.
- The owners of BJ’S (Bill Jones) and his wife Lek along with their great staff will make you feel really welcome.